I help Canadian citizen living outside of Canada, who are not sure about their tax status with the Canadian Revenue Agency.

Tax Services:

  • Help you determine your tax status
  • Prepare your filing when you leave Canada
  • Prepare your filings if you owe rental properties in Canada
  • Provide advice if you are a digital nomad running a business